Sunday, February 24, 2008

Interior Transformation

These photos are from an interior design I did for a long-time client. This was an unfinished basement at the start (first photo, white walls).























I created a combination office/studio/TV room for her family.

She had great things to say about working with me: “Ken really listens to your concerns and tries hard to solve whatever problem you have. He will make a dozen phone calls and consult half a dozen books or other professionals to find the best solution. His attention to detail, hard work, and flexibility made him very rewarding to work with. His creative use of materials, awesome aesthetic sense and personal charm made what could have been a nightmare into a hugely rewarding experience.”
- Melet Whinston, MD, client


1 comment:

MPG said...

I like the blue room...I need to get some studio ideas from you :)

We wanted to go to the Gorgetown Art Attack tomorrow We miss u guys!!